Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sunshine toes

The science section of the newspaper is my favorite Sunday edition but I know it also comes with this     part where I'll be inevitably heartbroken. Evidence of a world coming to a close or evolving into something that we couldn't handle eventually. When you have kids I think it's scary to think of their future so much so that it brings me back to wondering can I bring a child into the world we have now?

On days were the weather is perfect and everyone is in peace and good spirits at the schoolhouse I look around at the beautiful things dumb luck has given to me. I am so lucky and grateful. I think god how could we not share these wonderful gifts, I want to share them! So we've taken in some animals but I hope we get a baby. Such a wonderful world right now to bring in that doesn't have one. I keep sending my wishes into the universe and the heavens.

I sent in my resume for a job at a company that I've always wanted to work for. They are so creative and they are close and I've sent them a resume I think twice before since I've moved here. It's been almost two weeks and no calls. I think in the art community especially here, I'm just used to rejection. I get it, you think I'm not good enough for you. The frustrating part is that it's such a small community here why not just send a quick note or something. It's just snobby here kind of like you have to know people or have gone to an overpriced school with them. I just wished it wasn't like that-like why does life have to be like that? Can't there be endless possibilities, new perspectives and new faces? At least can't there be open communication?

I kept thinking today about albino children in Africa being attack and having their limbs cut off because people think they have special powers. Isn't that crazy? I feel so bad for those children and wish they could all just live here. How strange is life? Some people are born on one end and some on the other but could lead totally different lives in relation to quality. How lucky is your soul fated. I just feel stupid sometimes for ever complaining about how horrible things are ever. Things are not horrible in comparison-be grateful

No comments: